- Sherwin-Williams: Presenting Sponsor
- Sherwin-Williams decorated its headquarters in downtown Cleveland with a mural of the city’s skyline when Lebron James left the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2010. Etched in white across a black sky, a motto reads, “Our home since 1866. Our pride forever.” Since Henry Sherwin and Edward Williams founded the company, it has become the nation’s largest specialty retailer of paint, stains, coatings, wall coverings and sundry items.
Dedicated to supporting independent construction and professional remodeling with its confident color selections and numerous technological projects, Sherwin-Williams is returning for a second year as a proud sponsor for the 2013 NARI RemodelOhio Home Improvement Show. This showcase brings together an inspiring network of industry professionals and homeowners to share tips and advice for remodeling projects, as well as HGTV Home spokesperson David Bromstad as a guest speaker.
Original winner of HGTV’s Design Star, Bromstad is a breakout designer known for his colorful curiosity and experimental technique. Recently, Bromstad launched a new series, The White Room Challenge, where designers are charged with the task of decorating and redesigning white rooms with strange and innovative style. Bromstad will be available for interviews, autographs and meet and greets at the show on Jan. 19 from noon-8 p.m.
The company will also be featuring its Chip-It app, where guests can use smartphones to scroll over pictures and match thousands of paint colors to the captured images. Additionally, customers can browse the new Emerald paint collection, which was released in July 2012. Both the interior and exterior paint’s innovative makeup has zero odors from start to finish and prevents stains from penetrating, provides easy washing and offers maximum resistance to water streaking and spotting.
Visitors are encouraged to visit Sherwin-Williams for more information on their products, services and special offers for Northeast Ohio remodelers.
- With winter’s chill knocking at your doors, keeping warm and eco-friendly are a must. Since 1953, Stanek Windows has been offering energy-efficient windows and patio doors. Their products will keep the energy bills low and your home warm throughout the season. Whether you’re replacing old windows or just looking for something new, there are designs to match any décor. Homeowners can take their pick of bow windows, sliding glass doors or even custom shaped windows. Stanek Windows’ products can be enjoyed inside and outside of the home. This Gold Sponsor retailer offers James Hardy fiber cement siding, vinyl siding, and gutter siding. A variety of trending windows, doors and siding options will be available for viewing at this year’s RemodelOhio Show.
- When this virtual home and garden show website goes live on Jan. 14, 2013, they will offer seminars, demonstrations and how-to’s for all your home and garden needs. It’s a one-stop site where you can find ideas and connect with home improvement professionals. Visitors to this Gold Sponsor’s RemodelOhio Show booth will get a sneak peak of HGExpo’s site as well as enter to win home and gardening giveaways.
- This year, Cleveland Magazine joins the NARI RemodelOhio Improvement Show for the fifth time. Aside from producing RemodelOhio’s annual magazines and show guides, this is Cleveland Magazine’s first year as a Gold Level Sponsor.
Since 1978, Ohio State Waterproofing has been specializing in basement waterproofing and foundation repair. Their patented E-Z Breathe ventilation system helps create a healthier home by eliminating mold, mildew and musty smells.
Another product available from Ohio State Waterproofing is StablWall, which uses carbon fiber technology to strengthen basement walls and stop cracking.
Ohio State Waterproofing prides itself on educating homeowners by offering free, no-obligation estimates and basement inspections. Visit their booth at the RemodelOhio show and get a free Ohio State Waterproofing T-shirt when you sign up for a no-charge basement inspection.